Modak Analytics was founded in 2010 with an aim to help clients leverage advanced analytics to further their business goals. Our core team is highly experienced with over 45 years of cumulative experience and have held senior management positions in top IT firms. The management team has 6 patents in the field of data analytics for innovative solutions. With the will and vision to provide world class big data related analytics services, we seek to become one of the preferred and among the top analytics service providers in the world.
Faster, better yet lighter on the budget. This sums up the basic and ever present requirement of any organization. More and more organizations are turning to big data analytics to achieve their business goals. And with this increase in need, the demand for competent and hassle free services which can take care of voluminous and an ever increasing data pool is increasing. Organizations needs services which can respond with speed, precision, be adaptable to changes and help making big decisions simpler.
Meet the Team
Chief Analytics Officer
- Was a part of IBM’s GBS, with over 15 years of experience consulting some of the world’s top banks and insurance companies
- Vice President with P/L management
- Customer and Marketing Analytics Leader for IBM Growth Markets based out of India (2008-2011)
- Competency Leader (Business Analytics) for Latin America based out of Sao Paulo , Brazil (2011–2013)
- Part of a 25 member team that started IBM’s foray into Business Analytics and Optimization in 2005
- Proven leader in developing innovative solutions having 6 patents in Data Analytics
- IBM's evangelist on Customer, Marketing and Fraud Analytics
- Deep understanding of Analytic technologies ranging from Data Sourcing to Advanced Analytics algorithms
- Graduated from Osmania University and did his masters in Computer Science from the USA
Co-founder and Executive Vice President
- Over 13 years of experience in Analytics at leading Financial Institutions.
- Have experience working in and with both national and international clients and markets
- Led the Analytics team at Western Union before founding Modak Analytics
- Masters in Management Information Systems from University of Nebraska, USA