With the increasingly stringent regulations, intense competition, low customer trust and retention, banks have to continually adapt and evolve themselves. Banks will require a vendor with high levels of expertise in BI and DW technologies and tools for implementing a flawlessly performing core banking system.
Modak Analytics is well placed to offer BI and DW services across various layers of the information value creation chain. For your more specific needs we can also prepare highly customized data marts for more cost effectiveness.
Modak Analytics can help banking institutions address the following challenges:
- Gain actionable insights through analytics in business performances at different levels
- Provide automation and flexibility for the management and administration for providing full audit ability
- Performance reports on you banks functionings
Master Data Management is all the vogue now with most banks engaged in building MDMs. Modak Analytics can build your MDM enabling you to connect disparate pieces of information across branches, departments into a single actionable view.
Get a complete picture of your customer relationships:
- Consumer banks can ensure a consistent customer experience, whether online, onsite, or by mobile phone
- Commercial lenders can connect clients into meaningful hierarchies, to better identify and manage credit risks
- Wealth management organizations can craft targeted product bundles and promotional offers to meet the needs of priority customer segments
- Financial institutions can support compliance with ‘Know Your Customer’ requirements, anti-money laundering statutes, privacy requirements and other regulations
- Bank holding companies can speed systems rationalization projects after mergers and acquisitions
Modak Analytics custom built dashboards enable you to know the precise status of your bank’s health, be it financial or operational. Identify the gaps in your functions and take up remedial measures to best counter them, or even better, prevent gaps from happening before they occur.
The major challenges for any bank today are coming with an answer to maintain sustained growth. With intense competition, shrinking customer bases it has become imperative for banks to implement reporting mechanism which aid in analysis and quick decision making.
Dashboards provide a comprehensive and detailed snapshot of your bank’s performance. Determine the key parameters for improving performance like:
- Which Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are above or below target
- Whether KPIs are similar across business lines
- What controls need to be improved immediately
Modak Analytics dashboard framework captures Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and operation metrics that drive your growth, profitability, risk reduction and sustainability. The framework uses consolidated data from multiple sources and transforms and segments the data based on predefined key indicators. What you get is an easy-to-use, detailed banking performance assessment and management dashboard with trends and scenario analysis facilities.
With Modak Analytics your banking institution can gain a new level of insight which can go a long way in helping you stand out from the competition. Deeper insights can help you improve your overall customer experience and improve customer retention.Modak Analytics provide dashboards view /reports for the following indicators:
- Contingent Liability
- Actual NPA
- Indicative NPA
- Probable NPA
- CD ratio
- Portfolio Performance
- Operating unit wise analysis
- Product wise
- Segment wise
- Sub segment breakup
- Top 10 branches
- Periodicity – Parameterised