Big data is high-volume, high-velocity and high-variety information assets that demand cost-effective, innovative forms of information processing for enhanced insight and decision making - Gartner.
The world has become data intensive. Effectively sifting through the large volumes of disorganised and disorienting data and gain actionable insights through it, is the question firms increasingly are having to grapple with everyday.
Modak Analytics is well placed to analyze large scale databases for generating meaningful and usable analytics. Terabytes of data is being generated every minute and processing this volume of data is fast becoming a priority instead of just a necessity. Over 80% of the world’s data is unstructured. More and more firms are now waking up to the reality of big data.
By analyzing big data, businesses can make better and quicker decisions than was earlier possible.
- Manage sales reports, revenue streams, map your service quality, align you performance to your business strategy
- Improve your product quality, customer response, find the right communication for your message
Acquire and retain customers
- Find best ways to keep you customer happy and find more like them
Optimize operations for maximum efficiency
- Improve use of your assets, maximize operation, streamline supply chains, plan better
- Find the pain points and address them before disaster strikes, mitigate financial and operational risks
Improve management processes
- Analyse real time data to streamline business processes, update strategy, maintain agility and take your business to the next level